Applications and Forms

Report a Streetlight Out in your Neighborhood:
Report to PG&E

Solid Waste Collection:

Please email the following forms and applications to
Grading Permit Application

Encroachment Permit Application

Transportation Permit Application

Easement Guidelines

Property Line Adjustment Sample Deed Form

Map Certificate of Correction Instructions

Mandatory Commercial Recycling and Organic Recycling:

MCR AB341 and MORe  AB1826 Waivers (for commercial businesses)

Informational Forms:
Sewer System Master Plan 2009- Revised 2019

2010 Traffic Counts